Our crew have gone to great lengths to ensure your safety during your time onboard, whilst ensuring we limit the impact of these safety measures, as much as possible on the enjoyment of your journey.
The following COVID -19 safety protocols have been put in place onboard our ferries for your safety and protection.
Please take the time to fully read these protocols in advance of your journey.
PASSENGER HYGIENE & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Payments to be contactless where possible
- Once onboard the ferry, please listen carefully to the onboard safety statement
- There will be LIMITED Passenger access to the upper viewing decks to ensure safe social distancing between customers. Our crew will monitor and manage this access.
- Hand sanitiser units are available for use at various points on the ferry. If you choose to leave your car, please sanitise your hands before moving around the deck areas.
- Passengers are asked to strictly observe social distancing protocols and the recommended hygiene guidelines while onboard.
Please note the following COVID-19 related questions.
For the safety of our crew and other passengers, If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, please do not use the ferry at this time
COVID-19 HEALTH CHECK QUESTIONS:
1. If you currently have COVID-19 or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 Days
2. If you live in the same household or have been in close contact with someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. If you have been advised to self isolate at this time
4. If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days (except Northern Ireland)
We looking forward to welcoming you on board